Cleaning the printer head
- Perform the printer head cleaning procedure 2-3 times, print two or three pages of colored patches, and then print a test page to view the results, or commence with step 2.
- Take out the printer head (for HP), gently wipe the nozzle with a non-woven cloth, a tissue. You can also soak the ink outlet of the ink cartridge for 5 to 10 minutes with 60℃- 80℃ boiling water, do not soak it into the contact position (chip) of the ink cartridge. After soaking, wipe off the water on the printer head with a paper or towel and re-install it to perform the first step.
If it still fails after cleaning the print head
- Re-install to check the quality. If the print quality improves, the issue may be with the ink cartridge, in that case please feel free to contact us.
- It may be a paper issue (check the paper thickness). Please replace the paper, calibrate the print head. If it still fails, the issue may be with the ink cartridge, in that case please feel free to contact us.
The lifespan of printer head
- If used and maintained correctly, the service life of the printer head can be extended.
- To avoid cleaning the printer head too often as this consumes a great deal of ink.