Poor printing quality includes the following four situations:
- Ink supply of the new ink cartridge is not smooth
- The printed graphic is missing a certain color
- White lines or blur areas appears
- Can't print, it is completely blank
- In these four cases, the cleaning program needs to be started. If you don’t know what the situation is, you can send us a test page to judge.
- If printing streaks still appear after cleaning, it may be due to uneven ink output. It is recommended to shake the ink cartridge (wrap it with tissue or towel to avoid ink being thrown out)