Q1．Printing quality issues ( lack of original bright colors, mixed colors, altered color, lack of color, faded, stained, light color, or stripes )
Cleaning the printer head
1. Perform the printer head cleaning procedure 2-3 times, print two or three pages of colored patches, and then print a test page to view the results, or commence with step 2.
2. Take out the printer head (for HP), gently wipe the nozzle with a non-woven cloth, a paper towel, or soak the ink outlet of the ink cartridge for 5 to 10 minutes with 60℃- 80℃ boiling water, but do not soak it into the contact position of the ink cartridge (chip). After soaking, wipe off the water on the printer head with a paper towel and re-install it to perform the first step.If the printer had will not function normally, even after cleaning
1. Re-install to check the quality. If the print quality improves, the issue may be with the ink cartridge, in that case please feel free to contact us.
2. It may be a paper issue (check the paper thickness), if needed replace the paper, calibrate the print head, if this fails, it may be the ink cartridge, in that case please feel free to contact us.Printer head longevity issues
1. If used and maintained properly, the printer head is made for extended use.
2. Refrain from cleaning the printer head too often as this consumes a great deal of ink.
Q2．Identifying the problem ( the machine does not the cartridge, incompatible, shows the ink cartridge is damaged, the ink level is displayed incorrectly, incompatible ink cartridge, the ink cartridge needs to be replaced )
After installation, it prompts that it is not compatible, please click "OK", "Yes" or "Continue", ignore the error prompt and continue printing.
If you click Continue to print and it is not recognized
1. Check the chip position and chip information, and check whether the card slot cartridge is properly embedded.
2. Turn off the power for 30 seconds, take out the ink cartridge and clean the ink cartridge chip with a rubber pad or non-woven cloth, reinstall and restart the printer. If it still doesn't work, re-install it repeatedly.
3. If it is a new printer, the printer needs to be activated with the original registration. install the new printer first and then install the ink cartridges.
Bumpy transportation and air pressure factors will inevitably cause ink leakage when opening the lid or tearing the label. In some areas, the altitude is too high, resulting in inconsistent air pressure inside and outside the ink cartridge, which may lead to leakage ink. Let the item sit for a while before use. To avoid damage it is recommended to wrap the cartridge with a paper towel before opening the lid or tearing the label.
For products with tear marks
1. Please make sure that the tear tag has been removed.
2. If the tear tag has been removed, clean the print head 2-3 times and try again.
3. If points 1 and 2 are not feasible, install a new ink cartridge that is recognized. For cartridges that cannot print please try again to re-install (for HP950 and other airbag construction ink cartridges).Construct ink cartridge for sponge
Put on the protective cover, wrap the ink cartridge with the blotting paper, shake the ink cartridge gently for about 2-3 minutes, and invert it for a few minutes before installing.
Q5．The product does not last
This could be due to the printing coverage and frequency, regardless of printing time.
Q6．Printing pages will not work
1. Clean the print head
2. Restart the printer
Wipe the chip and try again. If this does not resolve the matter, the cartridge may need to be replaced.
Q8．Cartridge cannot fit
1. Check to see if it is the correct ink cartridge or printer.
2. Properly align the card slot.
3. Check to see if the ink cartridge lids open.
4. Check to see if the label is off.
Take out the ink cartridge and reinstall it to ensure proper installation.
Manufactured Ink Cartridge:
Non-functioning situations include: 1) Non-recognition; 2) No ink; 3) Poor print quality.
Q2. The machine does not recognize cartridge
1. Wipe the printer's contact points and the ink cartridge's contact points (that is, the locations with the chips) with rubber pads, and ensure that the installation location is correct. If this method does not work, proceed to the next step.
2. Turn off the printer, unplug it and wait a few minutes. Then reconnect the power and turn on the printer to check if it is now working normally.
Q3．Poor print quality
Typically, there are four reasons for this:
A. the new ink cartridge has been installed and the ink does not come out smoothly
B. the printed text lacks certain colors
C. white lines or blur areas appear
D. nothing can be printed
In these cases, cleaning maintenance should be undertaken. If there is uncertainty, about which category send a test print to our customer service department for evaluation.
If streaks appear after cleaning it may be because ink is not properly distributed. In this situation, wrapping cartridge in paper towels, then shake it vigorously to stimulate ink flow.
Q4．No ink in cartridge
1. Wrap the print head and shake it a few times. Try to use the blotting paper. If there is color on the blotting paper, try printing.
2. Soak the ink outlet of the ink cartridge for 5 to 10 minutes with 60℃- 80℃ boiling water, but do not soak the contact positions (chip) of the ink cartridge. After soaking, wipe the water off the printer head with an absorbent paper, then install.
Ink leakage after receiving the goods
Bumpy transportation and air pressure factors will inevitably cause ink leakage when opening the lid or tearing the label. In some areas, the altitude is too high, resulting in inconsistent air pressure inside and outside the ink cartridge, which may lead to leakage ink. Let the item sit for a while before use. To avoid damage it is recommended to wrap the cartridge with a paper towel before opening the lid or tearing the label. If the ink leakage is serious, please take a picture and contact customer service.Ink leakage during installation
For optimal results, clean the ink cartridge with rubbing alcohol. If the ink leakage is not serious, wipe it clean and continue to try it. If the ink leakage is serious, the chip may be burned out and an accident may occur, so it must be stopped.
Confirm whether the installation method is correct in some cases it may be that the opening is placed incorrectly or the ink outlet is misaligned.
Q6．The ink volume calculation is incorrect accurate (the ink volume is low or empty when installed).
With Canon printer's recycled cartridges, the printer will display a low ink level, press the printer's reset button for 5 seconds.
With HP printers they show that the ink level is empty, click Confirm to continue using it. If it does not affect use, it can be ignored.
1. Rub the chip with an eraser. ( the chip memory may be delayed)
2. Clean the printer head any remaining ink on the head will affect printing.
3. Wrap the ink cartridge with tissue paper and throw it away.
Q7．The ink is being used to quickly
The printer will automatically clean the print er head when it is turned on and this will consume ink. Therefore, if needed to save ink do not turn on and off the printer frequently, occasionally it needs to be connected to maintain the printer.
Q8．The print quality is less than programmed
The number of printed sheets is calculated based on 5% coverage. If the printer will not make a dozen or more, it is best to wipe the contact chip.
Q9．The print job is not as depicted in the original work
Click yes to continue printing.
Q10．chip upgrades (individual printer models)
1. If using an older generation cartridge that will not work.
2. An out dated cartridge or any other older generation cartridge, ect. In cases such as this, it is not recognized by the chip upgrade. Hewlett-Packard upgraded its chips to allow customers to buy more expensive original ink cartridges. If dealing with a situation such as this please feel free to contact customer support.
Q11．The printer can copy but cannot print from the computer.
1. Check to see whether the cable is connected and properly (the socket is loose or the socket is inserted incorrectly).
2. Delete and reinstall the printer driver.
Note: This problem is not caused by any issue from the ink cartridges.
Q12．A white page is printed out, the test page, and not document cannot be printed.
1. First, utilize a paper towel to test to see if there's a in the in cartridge. If no ink is discharged, then more than likely there is no ink in side of the cartridge.
2. If it is determined that ink can be discharged from the ink cartridge port, it is recommended to uninstall the printer driver and reinstall it.
3. If the driver is installed and the problem still persist, it may be an issue with the software.
Q1．The cartridge is not recognized (Compatibility issue).
Chip Measurement and assessment
Remove the chip and put it into the used product to assess the machine.Gear Maintenance
1. It is recommended to clean the surface of the printer prongs and chip and Install the cartridge.
2. Reset the counting gear.
Q2．Poor print quality
1. Cleaning the printer head usually improves print quality.
2. Take out the toner cartridge and shake it a few times before reinstalling.
3. If there is powder leakage inside the printer, you need to clean the inside of the printer at the same time (do not use a vacuum cleaner, you can use the blotting paper or a damp cloth).
1. Take out the ink cartridge and reinstall it to ensure proper installation.
2. The kit comes with several toner cartridges, Install a different one to see if the issue is resolved. If the noise persists, the printer is more likely to have problems.
Q4．Unable to type, blank page
1. Confirm the sealing strip is completely pulled out.
2. If this happens at the beginning of use but the seal has been pulled out, it may be poorly assembled, the magnetic roller is not conductive, and needs to be replaced.
Q5．All black pages
The scraper is turned over, allowing drum core to rotate, make 5-8 turns in the direction of the powder bin, and then 5-8 turns in the opposite direction.
Q6．Not enough pages coverage
1. The print coverage the page standard is based on 5% coverage of A4 paper.
2. If the number of printed pages is small, turn the gear to reset the toner cartridge.
3. It is possible that the last toner cartridge is replaced before it is used up, and the printer will detect the remaining amount of the last toner cartridge. In this case print a test page to see how many pages can be printed.
1. Confirm that the toner cartridge is not damaged during transport, and not because of damage to the powder.
2. Take out the toner cartridge, use a damp cloth (do not a vacuum cleaner) to clean up the powder leakage in the printer or the powder on the toner cartridge, re-install it and print a few test pages.
Q8. Error message (replace the toner cartridge)
In general, there are three cases:
1) The toner cartridge is not installed correctly, re-install the toner cartridge;
2) There is a problem with the main control board of the printer, the toner cartridge cannot be detected;
3) The toner cartridge has reached the end of its life, please replace it with a new toner cartridge.
Q9. "non-HP printer cartridge" is displayed
Click continue directly
Q10. Black lines on the Edge
There may be two reasons for the black vertical lines on the edge. The film in the printer is damaged, or do to poor installation of the toner cartridge scraper. Replace with another toner cartridge for verification. If the problem persists, the printer needs to be repaired. If the problem ends, it proves that the toner cartridge is bad and needs to be replaced.
Q11. Toner drop
The fast fix is related to the toner, printer, and the paper, and the toner will not change from the beginning to the end; customers may use thicker paper and set it to heavy paper for printing.
If the same paper is used, the fixing is damaged and needs to be replaced.
Q12. Yellow marks on the bottom
If the phenomenon occurs after printing multiple sheets, it may be that the printer automatically starts the calibration procedure during use, but it is not calibrated well, and there is a deviation.
If you could not find any answer here, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.